* No refunds are possible for Group and Semi-private students, or for any promotion courses.
* Private students unable to complete a course within the contract period may be issued a refund provided the following conditions are met:
- The request must be made within 90 days of the enrollment date and there must be a compelling reason, which is acceptable to the Berlitz.
- The request for refund must be made in writing, fully stating the reason. No additional refunds will be issued after this time.
- The approval of such request shall be at the sole discretion of Berlitz. Furthermore, the decision made by Berlitz on requests for refund shall be final.
- The refund will be calculated by deducting all lessons taken at the agreed rate from the clients current balance.
- The maximum amount that can be refunded, should the written request be approved, shall be no more than 70% of the remaining balance.