Group instruction in-person for kids
- The registration fee is included in the course price. Please speak with our Program Advisor if you have enrolled with Berlitz to get a discount.
- The cost of materials is not included in the course price. Please speak with Program Advisor for more information.
- Each Berlitz period/lesson is 45 minutes long, including a 5-minute break.
- Daytime: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- Evening: 6:15 - 9:10 p.m.
- Weekend: 8:30 a.m. - 6:55 p.m
Customers are eligible to adjust their schedule weekly to suit their needs and availability. For Group courses that are “Flexible”, all customers in the group must agree on any changes in their schedule in advance and inform that Berlitz staff individually. In the case of private courses, customers are allowed to choose a completely flexible schedule or a blend of fixed and flexible. For example, a private-flexible customer could choose to set their Tuesday 7:00pm for 2 lessons fixed (meaning they will always attend these lessons) but their Sunday 4:00pm for 3 lessons they prefer to leave as “flexible” so they can adjust the day or time weekly depending on their availability.
2.1 Flexible – Daytime: Customers can choose the date and time for their classes on weekdays only (Monday to Friday 7:00am – 6:10pm). For example, a customer who has a class on Mondays at 10:00am for 2 lessons can schedule the following week’s lessons for another day (e.g. Tuesday) between 7:00 am – 6:10 pm. They will not be able to schedule a class on Saturday, Sunday or during the week after 6:10pm.
2.2 Flexible – Evening & Weekend: Customers can choose their schedule at any Berlitz operating time for the upcoming week. The Berlitz centers are available for lessons Monday to Friday 7:00am – 9:10pm and Saturdays, Sundays 8:30am – 7:00pm.